Wolke m600® basic Thermal Inkjet Printer
Sorry, but the Wolke m600 basic is no longer available – we recommend as alternative products our Thermal Inkjet Printers which will fulfill your needs. If you need any support don’t hesitate to contact us.
Wolke Thermal Inkjet Printer for Marking and Coding on Light Duty Applications
The Wolke m600 basic thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer is engineered for simplicity without sacrificing the industrial design necessary in today’s packaging environments. Suitable for a range of applications and industries, the m600 basic delivers ease-of-use and intuitive operation in a small footprint.
Contact us for New Equipment Sales
|Maximum Print Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed(1)||1.5 – 75 m/min (5 – 250 ft/min)|
|Bar Codes||Multiple linear barcodes including: EAN8,|
EAN13, UPC-A, CODE128, EAN128, I 2of 5,
|Single Printhead Print Height||12.7 mm (0.5 in)|
|Maximum Number of Printheads||Up to 2|
|User Interface||5.6 inch LCD with numeric keypad|
|Data Interface||Ethernet, USB memory stick|
(1) Line speeds are for 600 x 240 dpi. Faster line speeds are possible at lower print resolutions
®HP is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Simple operation allows you to focus on production, not the printer:
- The 5.6 inch color screen allows for up to date print job information
- Clean operation with genuine HP® cartridges, virtually eliminating spills and mess
- Industrial design with IP65 controller facilitates line washdown
- Simple code selection and customer selectable rules prevent human error; all common accessed in five or fewer touches
Uptime Advantage saves money:
- No wear items or replacement parts outside of inkjet cartridge replacement
- Simple cartridge changes can occur in less than one minute, with no specialized training
High speed, high resolution printing:
- Prints code up to 25.4 mm (1 in) high with high resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Wide range of linear bar codes including common packaging bar code symbologies
- Maximum line speed of up to 75 m/min (250 ft/min) when printing at exceptional print quality of 600 x 240 dpi (faster speeds available at lower print speeds)
Let Us Find the Right Solution for Your Business
A Coding Expert will contact you within 1 business day
Need help? We’re here for you.
New Equipment Sales & Quotes
Sales and Distributor Search